Come join our team!
TJK Plumbing, Inc. is an award-winning residential plumbing company, located in Maple Grove and serving Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs. We are a growing, service-oriented residential plumbing company in the northwest metro looking to hire a Journeyman Plumber with strong residential plumbing experience. We stress the importance of providing quality services and billing transparency with our customers. In this position, the Full Time Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in residential homes. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the MN Licensed Plumber:
- Providing residential plumbing services for both installation and repair.
- Providing billing estimates for specific jobs and providing written bids for services
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential homes
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection the first time
Qualifications of the Licensed Plumbing Technician:
- Must be currently licensed as a Journeyman Plumber in the state of Minnesota. Higher compensation / pay for holders of Minneapolis and/or St. Paul competency cards.
- Must have clean driving record and able to pass background check
- 1+ years’ technical and trade experience in plumber work
- Current MN plumbing license
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Benefits of the Journeyman Plumber:
- We offer competitive pay / wages, a comprehensive benefits package ( both medical and dental ) and consistent, long-term work.
- We offer optional overtime, PTO, paid major Holidays and paid Vacation time
- Matching IRA plan
- We have bonuses and paid training and continued education to improve work related skills.
- We have a wonderful clientele of happy customers who will be appreciative of your services.
- Compensation ranges from $33.00 – $40.00 per hour based on experience and certification.
Apply NOW by sending your qualifications and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org